Teen Challenge of Arkansas does not charge a monthly fee for its services. However, it costs $1,800.00 per student for each month to operate the program. We appreciate contributions to cover these expenses.
- There is a non-refundable induction fee of $650.00 due at the time of entering the program.
Once the induction fee is paid, an account can be established for a student when his family makes a donation to the program. Twenty percent, (20%) of the donation will be credited to the student. These funds are administered by staff and can be used for necessities that arise. All checks and money orders are to be made payable to Teen Challenge.
- Students are not allowed to have any money in their possession while in the program. All money will be kept in a student account.
- Any money received by mail or directly while in the program will be administered through Teen Challenge.
- Money can be drawn from the account when needed as approved by staff.
- Students who are dismissed or leave before completing the program will automatically forfeit any money in the student account, except for money specifically sent for medical purposes.
- Students can have funds on account for prescription medications or medical needs. When money is sent for this account 80% will be put in the account and 20 % will go towards a donation for Teen Challenge to offset the cost of gas and dispensing of staff. This account is a refundable account.
- We will, for the first medical visit, provide transportation at no cost to the student or family. After this first visit, if there is no medical account established, the family is responsible to pay Teen Challenge $20 per visit for staffing and transportation cost.
- Any money sent for medical purposes will be returned to whomever sent it, upon request, after a period of 30 days.
- If the student is receiving regular income, (ex; disability, SSI, retirement, unemployment, etc.) 35% must be donated to Teen Challenge each month to help cover the costs of participation in the program. Any money donated above the 35% will be placed in their student account.