In Matthew 5:16, Jesus instructs us,
“Let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your Father Who is in Heaven.”
In fulfilling that call, the Ladies’ Guild proudly serves with the ministry team of Teen Challenge by offering our support and assistance in a variety of ways throughout the year.
We hope you will prayerfully consider joining us as we endeavor to shine His light in a dark world . . . that our Father may be glorified.
- Attend Monthly Strategy Meetings
- Become a Prayer Mom for a small group of students
- Mail Monthly Cards or Letters of Encouragement to those students
- Assist Students with the Contract Process
- Provide Tutoring Help in Reading, Scripture Memorization, etc.
- Play along on Student Game Nights
- Lead Topical Discussions or Classes
- Become a Vintage Mall Volunteer
- Attend Student Completion Celebration Nights
- Make Craft Projects
- Bake desserts for Special Occasions
- Help with Mending Projects as the need arises
- Assist with Christmas Decorating & Gift Wrapping
- Raise the Visibility of Teen Challenge within the Community
- Assist with Fund Raising
For more information please feel free to contact
Christine Griffin – Ladies’ Guild Liaison
501-624-2446 Ext. 102
Teen Challenge of Arkansas is located in Hot Springs. We are a Christian Discipleship program. Our goal is to help men who struggle with life controlling issues such as addiction.
PO Box 8177
Hot Springs Village, AR 71910
155 Walnut Valley Road
Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Teen Challenge Today
Love, Tolerate, Despise
This is the roller coaster I am on when I look in the mirror, when I look at my heart, and when I look at what I think about. I'm in this class "Love and Accepting Myself" but I honestly feel more hate and despise for myself than anything. I do have hope and have felt the peace of loving myself in brief moments in time, but after the damage I have done to myself and others it is a difficult thing to accomplish.
Learning to love myself, struggles and all, may very well be a lifelong journey. Thank you all for your prayers; it is a day a time when the subject of loving myself comes up. I appreciate everyone who makes this place possible for me to begin this journey.