Referrals can be made by:
- Family / Friends
- Law Enforcement
- Judges, Probation & Parole Officers
- Any Concerned Individual
- Fill out Online Student Application and download Student Guidelines, What to Bring, and Work Experience Program.
- Once the Induction Coordinator reviews the Student Application they will call the potential student for a phone interview. This usually happens within 72 hours after the application is received at Teen Challenge.
- At end of phone interview the Induction Coordinator will advise the potential student if they are eligible to come into the program and what date and times they may enter.
- If for some reason the potential student is not eligible to come into the program the Induction Coordinator will advise them on why and what steps to take next. Medication review, court & legal issues, waiting list, etc.
- We require that the incoming student have at least 7 days clean from drugs and alcohol. We are not a detox facility. You may call our Induction Coordinator for a reference of detox facilities.
- We require that all legal matters be taken care of before entering Teen Challenge of Arkansas.
- Written permission from probation / parole officers is acceptable.
- If there is an open court case or charges pending written permission from the Judge is required before entering the Teen Challenge program stating that the case has been postponed until after the graduation of the entire 14 month program.
Documentation and Family Information
To request a paper Student Application which must be faxed or emailed to Teen Challenge please email email@example.com with the subject, "Student Application Request" and have the following information in the body of the email: Name, Address, City, State, Zip.
If you have any questions please contact our Inductions Coordinator at 501-624-2446 Ext. 104
Teen Challenge of Arkansas is located in Hot Springs. We are a Christian Discipleship program. Our goal is to help men who struggle with life controlling issues such as addiction.
PO Box 8177
Hot Springs Village, AR 71910
155 Walnut Valley Road
Hot Springs Village, AR 71909
Teen Challenge Today
Love, Tolerate, Despise
This is the roller coaster I am on when I look in the mirror, when I look at my heart, and when I look at what I think about. I'm in this class "Love and Accepting Myself" but I honestly feel more hate and despise for myself than anything. I do have hope and have felt the peace of loving myself in brief moments in time, but after the damage I have done to myself and others it is a difficult thing to accomplish.
Learning to love myself, struggles and all, may very well be a lifelong journey. Thank you all for your prayers; it is a day a time when the subject of loving myself comes up. I appreciate everyone who makes this place possible for me to begin this journey.